domingo, 25 de diciembre de 2016

Two thousand and sixteen

Hi bloggers, today I will write about my year.

To start I must say that I'm so tired, this year was full of many things and all happened so fast. Now, December 25th, at the end of the year, I'm exhausted.

This year began with me in the university, I started to study architecture and I has to change all my habits.

Since my time to awake to my time with my family or my clothes or my way to understand the world everything changed on my life. This new thing, the university did I restructured all my world.

My year had been marked for an adaptation process.

Of this year I liked that I obtain for me much independence in the sense of now I studied alone, I worked for payed my materials, I knew new people, I learn new things and all that did me grew up.

The last year, when I thought in university, I imagined a space with participative mates and people interested on social problems, but this year, on strike months, and after this I realize that the movement I watched on T.V. with all that people who pretended change Chile, wasn't on FAU. The people interested in politics is so little. This reality disappointment me very much. This was the part I disliked of this year.

A good thing of 2016 was travel with my workshop to different places, for example, we knew Quintay, all the edge of Mapocho's river and Benedictine's monastery in Santiago. Besides I did many new friends.

On cinema I watched and enjoyed "The force Awakens" the seventh part of "Star Wars", on T.V. I don't remember nothing interesting, I didn't have time to saw a new series.

About music I started to listen reggaeton, at the long nights on my university, the reggaeton (together with the cigarrites) was the most important source of force and spirit.

How was this year for you?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario