lunes, 28 de noviembre de 2016

A Hobby

Hi mates, today I will talk you about a hobby I practiced some years ago.

When I was a normal boy, with time for do different things, not now, that I'm studying architecture, I read.

Read is a very good way to learn vocabulary and develop our mind. When I was 12 years old, I started reading about all, every book on my home was devorated or almost glance through by me.

I treated to read poetry and history specially, I don't know why, but I always like the history and poetry, maybe the responsible are the books on my home (a collection of "Icarito" principally).

I remember that I read the newspaper all days too. My father had bought "Las últimas noticias" newspaper all their life.

Read is a so funny hobby, for it we must be concentrated and we can open on our mind a new universe of ideas with every phrase on a text.

Thanks to this hobby, now I can use many different words, and my redaction capacity is so good I think. Read impulsed me when I was a little boy to wrote some poems.

I would like read more today, I've been losing the habit. Now on the newspaper I only read the Pedro Engel's horoscope prediction and I have a mountain of books for read, some of these presents of my friends and others that I've listened and searched.

I plan read so much on my summer holidays, and after, when I will be living alone on a department.






No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario