jueves, 29 de diciembre de 2016

The Last Post

Hi everyone, today I will write my last post of this year. With this I close one period of my university life, I will finish my English degree (If my teacher let me pass).

I enjoyed very much writing my blog this semester because was a way to vent my feelings and distress me, write in English telling something of my life and my opinion of the world was so good for me. Besides the English is something different to Spanish then, when I wrote could be I changed some parts of the reality (To make easier my work) and that is so funny (Yes, I like trick the people).

The post I like wrote most was The walk I would like to do Again because for wrote it I had to remember beautiful success of my past. On that post I tell when I was on 3rd of Secondary and I strolled around the city thinking on my problems, looking the people walk and smoking.

The most boring post was A book, because I really don't like read, then was so difficult decided a book for talk. Finally I choose "Un puñado de cenizas" (A handful of ash) by Nicanor Parra because I like de poetry (and the "antipoetry"). I still don't finish this book but I have readed some pages more.

My English capacity improved so much writing the blog this year, write three hundred words at the weekend is a very good training. Now I know more different words and I can write more speed.

I enjoyed reading Francisca's blog because after English we talked about she had wrote. This semester we was Workshop mates then we shared time together.

I dislike so much English, I took this course this year only for take out it, but thanks to this blog and my teacher (Simon Higginson) I discovered that the english is not so bad how it seem.

Bye!






No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario